Sunday, November 20, 2011

'Tis the Season - no peeking

I started following several blogs about two years ago during a very difficult time of my life.  And "as the world turned" and life's circumstances improved I discovered that I really enjoyed blogland.  Just before New Year's eve 2011 I started my own blog. My first blogging adventure was on NYE when I joined in on a craft-a-long with Paula and friends, it was so stink'n  fun !  This little piece of my world has been a way to connect, share, and acknowledge the wonderfully talented and generous women I've had the pleasure of meeting here in blogland.  


One of the wonderful women I've met is Cindy at Rick Rack and Gingham.  She is hosting a Christmas ornament swap and invited me to join.  I will be exchanging ornaments with Cindy and Debby from Cozy Blanket. I'm working on my little ornaments and here's a peek at one under construction ... but that's all for now :)   I hope to have these in the mail in a few days !!   Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving everyone !  E in TN

1 comment: