Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine mini making


I'm on a mini making spree.  Here are a few pieces I've made in the last couple weeks and have a couple more to add.  They are really fun to make and I have been amazed at how I have used every craft making skill I've ever learned !  I will post tutorials.
 The wreath is made with a bump chenille, with handmade ribbon rose.   The quiver is paper, trimmed with foil from a doily and is about 1 3/4 " tall.  The mini box is paper, trimmed with crepe paper ... and I'm sorry but I did not even attempt to make it open ... haaa my mini making skills aren't there !  The card holder is a paper punched piece trimmed with bakers twine.   Thanks for visiting !  XO E

7 comments:

  1. It is fun to make valentine crafts. I'm starting to think Easter now!
    Happy Valentine's day.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too Deb, I'm in some type holiday psychosis I think ! Thx for stopping by !

      Delete
  2. That looks like so much fun! And they are cute too.
    Have a sweet Valentines Day!!!
    Xo Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mimies! How sweet and what a fun idea to make! More I got to go get out my bump chenille and ribbin!
    Blessings
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Susie thx for visiting, love your facebook posts, "stalk" you regularly E

      Delete
  4. I would love to know how you made these for my new dollhouse. Ohhhh, I have no idea how to make mini's.

    ReplyDelete